Monday, July 19, 2010

Asher is 3 yrs old!


Asher loved all his presents! Can you tell I'm pregnant?! I am having another baby girl in November. We are excited (even though it's a bit of a surprise). :)


His cousins (Kezia 4, Zander 2 and Sabra 6) came and brought the slip and slide. It made the party so much fun. Thanks Nat!


Lovin' the slip n' slide!


Ben loved the slip n' slide as much as the kids (or maybe more, I couldn't tell)!


This is cousin Phineas (7 months) and my baby Keara who is almost 1, what cute babies! My dad and mom are holding the babies. They are in Honduras right now picking up DJ from his mission. I love my family so much!



My in-laws (Becky and Jerry) putting a band-aid on Asher's foot while his cousins watch closely. Asher is so spoiled with love. Thanks everyone who came to the party, we love you!

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Way to go Laura, you threw a birthday party for Asher and then POSTED about it. I'm impressed!!! I'm so glad we got back in touch again.

Julia M. said...

Time goes so quickly, doesn't it? Asher is a doll! And Keara Beera Bits is one of my favorite people. Can I come and help you this week one day? I don't know how you keep up with everything. Let me know if Wed or Thurs would be better!

Love you!

Shelbi said...

your kids are adorable. just thought I'd say hi and admit I was peeking :) Hope things are going well for you and your family :)

Emily said...

Congratulations on a fun party and a new baby--both are a lot of work! I love your cute babies.